Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of leach:
- noun: the process of leaching
- verb: permeate or penetrate gradually
Example: "The fertilizer leached into the ground"
- verb: cause (a liquid) to leach or percolate
- verb: remove substances from by a percolating liquid
Example: "Leach the soil"
- name: A surname (common: 1 in 5882 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #686)
Search for leach at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Descriptive words for leach (New!)